1. You'll get personalized service, individualized equipment selection, and in-depth knowledge.
The staff at Precor Authorized Retailers are factory trained and experienced in matching your needs with the right fitness equipment. They are experts in how to use the equipment and they know how to get you started on a workout program, stay motivated, and prevent injuries.
2. It’s the best, least intimidating place to learn about how fitness equipment can help you reach your fitness goals.
3. Staff are specialists in premium fitness equipment.
Premium fitness equipment is what they know and what they love. Precor Authorized Retailers will offer you expertise and a fair price on Precor and other quality brands. The staff you talk to won’t say “I don’t work in this department,” and they won’t try to offer you closeout specials on washers, camping gear, basketball hoops, or water skis.
4. You're supporting a local business.
When you spend money at a locally-owned business, much of it goes back to the local economy and keeps retailers with specialized knowledge thriving.
When you spend money at a national chain or online merchant, much less of it returns to the local economy. Additionally, local fitness equipment retailers are involved in your community through sponsoring events, donating to schools, and supporting youth sports teams.
5. Passionate fitness enthusiasts, just like you, work at Fitness Equipment Specialty Stores.
Chances are good that the person working in a fitness equipment specialty store has been on a similar fitness journey as you - they've trained for a 10k, needed to lose 50 pounds, or rehabilitated from an injury. They'll be happy to share their passion and expertise with you.