Delivery and Installation
Below are the standard lead times for equipment purchased on Precorathome.com.
- 1-2 weeks for equipment that ships direct to your home and requires self-installation
- 3-4 weeks for equipment that includes professional delivery, set-up, and installation in your home by an authorized Precor installer
The following products will ship directly to your home, boxed, and will require self assembly:
Home and professional benches
Ab-X and V-Crunch
Weight Plate Tree
Dumbbell and Barbell Racks
|Large equipment floor mat for for treadmills, ellipticals, AMT or recumbent bikes||$25|
Floor mat for upright bikes
Stroops® Vitl kit
TRX® commercial suspension and Rip trainer
The following products have flat fee and includes professional delivery and installation when purchased through this website:
* Delivery and installations charges vary when you purchase through your local Precor authorized dealer.
Delivery and professional installation fees
Upright and recumbent bikes
Home ellipticals (200/400 Line)
Professional ellipticals (600/800 Line)
Half Rack and Full Rack
Adaptive Motion Trainer (AMT)
What to expect for products that include professional installation and delivery:
- Once we receive your order, we will begin working with local certified installer. This process usually takes 7-10 days. To help streamline this process, please include specific details about where your equipment will be installed, including if your home has stairs, tight hallways, install in garage, etc..
- Upon securing your local installer, Precor will ship your equipment to the installers local warehouse. Shipping times vary between locations and averages 5-days.
- Your installer will call you soon after receiving your equipment from Precor and they will set up a date and time to install your equipment.
- The installer will arrive with your equipment on the date and time agreed upon by you.
- The installer will place, assemble and test the equipment in the room of your choice.
- All cartons and packaging will be removed from your home after assembly.
- Most appointments require one to two hours, depending upon the equipment purchased and where the equipment will be installed. More time may be needed for certain models or if the equipment has to be disassembled to fit through doorways.
- If a delay in locating an installer or with fulfilling your order, Precor will contact you by phone or email in the first 10-days of when your order is placed to give you an update.
You can expect to have your equipment installed in your room of choice in about 3-4 weeks. However, this can vary depending upon your location, availability for installation, weather conditions, holidays, and city/state requirements.
Precor always recommends professional assembly, however, we have created video tutorials for more information on how to assemble your Precor Elliptical or Treadmill if you choose to do-it-yourself. Please click on the link that corresponds with your Precor model.