The following products will ship directly to your home boxed and will require self assembly:
The following products have flat fee and includes professional delivery and installation when purchased through this website:
* Delivery and installations charges vary when you purchase through your local Precor authorized dealer.
Delivery & Professional Installation Fees
What to expect for products that include professional installation and delivery:
- Once we receive your order, we will begin working with local certified installer. This process usually takes 7-10 days. To help streamline this process, please include specific details about where your equipment will be installed, including if your home has stairs, tight hallways, install in garage, etc..
- Upon securing your local installer, Precor will ship your equipment to the installer's local warehouse. Shipping times vary between locations and averages 5-days.
- Your installer will call you after receiving your equipment from Precor and they will set up a date and time to install your equipment.
- The installer will arrive with your equipment on the date and time agreed upon.
- The installer will place, assemble, and test the equipment in the room of your choice.
- All cartons and packaging will be removed from your home after assembly.
- Most appointments require one to two hours, depending upon the equipment purchased and where the equipment will be installed. More time may be needed for certain models or if the equipment has to be disassembled to fit through doorways.
- If there is a delay in locating an installer or with fulfilling your order, Precor will contact you by phone or email within 10-days of your order being placed to give you an update.
You can expect to have your equipment installed in your room of choice in about 3-4 weeks. However, this can vary depending upon your location, availability for installation, weather conditions, holidays, and city/state requirements.